In this User Agreement, the words below have the following meanings assigned to them:
- “we”, “us”, “our” and “IGrow” means IGrow Wealth Investments CC;
- “website” means the internet set with “IGrow” in the address;
- “you” and “your” means the user of the website.
Your use of the IGrow website is subject to the conditions set out below. These conditions may change from time to time so please familiarise yourself with this Agreement regularly.
- You warrant your identity (i.e.: you are who you say you are) and that you can prove your identity should we require you to do so;
- IGrow reserves the right to refuse to provide services to you if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
- You will keep your login name and password confidential and you will not divulge your login name or password to anyone nor allow others to use them;
- Any use of the login name and password by any person shall be deemed to be use by you;
- IGrow will not ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or written correspondence.
Full disclosure of all relevant facts
- You guarantee that all information you provided at any time to IGrow via this website, in writing, or to the staff servicing our clients, will be true and correct;
- You guarantee that you have fully disclosed all material facts. Any breach of your contractual duties under this Agreement may lead to the contract or any transactions arising from the contract being rendered void;
- IGrow will need certain personal and financial information from you. It is in your best interest to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
Electronic transactions, communication and records
- You accept the risk of choosing electronic communication as the channel to be utilized by the parties. You authorise IGrow to act on the information that you send electronically. You further agree that all records will be stored electronically by IGrow and such electronic record will constitute conclusive proof of the contents of such record, unless you prove otherwise;
- Any e-mail sent to you will be deemed to have been received by you upon dispatch by IGrow;
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information and maintain confidentiality, including the use of encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us online and you do so at your own risk;
What do we do with the information we collect?
- IGrow is committed to keeping your information confidential. We will use it to personalise your experience, service your investment, and to directly communicate with you;
- IGrow will disclose information when required to do so (1) by any regulatory authority (like the Financial Services Board) and the regulators they appoint for the various financial sectors (2) by any stock exchange and its related clearing house (3) to comply with any regulation passed under the relevant legislation, or any legal process (4) to protect and defend IGrow’s rights and property (including IGrow’s intellectual property).
Parties other than IGrow also collect information
Some advertisers or websites that have links on our web site may collect personal information about you when you access or use their links. IGrow does not control the collection or use of such information. This document does not apply to these websites and their advertisers.
This website is the property of IGrow. The web site, the intellectual property and all software are protected by copyright. All rights in the IGrow trademarks, computer code, tools, calculators and devices remain the sole property of IGrow. Our software or data may not be decompiled, reverse-engineered, or disassembled, or used in any manner whatsoever.
These are the terms and conditions of your membership of IGrow Wealth Investments.
Your IGrow Wealth Investment membership will become effective and valid from the date of entry into our database system.
- You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by activating your membership (or having your membership activated through a referral to IGrow Wealth Investments);
- By becoming a member you agree to receive communication from IGrow Wealth Investments.
- Benefits are only redeemable while your Membership is active;
- Benefits are only redeemable in the name of the Principal Member;
- All benefits act as stand alone promotions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions running concurrently;
- Fees, if any, incurred by your for the use of these benefits, are determined and collected by the individual suppliers. You are responsible for payment of any expenses incurred while utilising these benefits, as well as any damage, theft or loss caused by you or any of your guests;
- Benefit suppliers which are separate legal entities, reserve the right of admission and your adherence to their individual terms and conditions;
- Benefits are all subject to availability;
- Suppliers and benefits may change during the course of a calendar year of membership, however IGrow Wealth Investments will endeavour to maintain a level of quality benefits at all times.
IGrow Wealth Investments reserves the right to determine discounted stock and rates.
- IGrow Wealth Investments reserves the right to pre-launch notification periods;
- Membership must be in the name of the individual and if a company, closed corporation, partnership, trust, unincorporated association or other entity, membership must be completed in the name of any officer, director, member, partner, trustee or other duly authorized person. IGrow Wealth Investments shall be entitled to treat such person as the member for all purposes;
- Membership needs to be active in order to qualify for pre-launch pricing.
All published and printed benefit information is obtained from the respective supplier and it accurate and complete to the best of IGrow Wealth Investments knowledge, and IGrow Wealth Investments is not responsible for erroneous or omitted information concerning such suppliers.
IGrow Wealth Investments reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions or membership at IGrow Wealth Investment’s discretion.
South African Laws
- These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of the Republic of South Africa;
- IGrow Wealth Investments will keep your personal information safe and secure at all times;
- IGrow will not make your details available to any other company or organisation, other than our subsidiaries and affiliated partners.
IGrow is committed to providing you with the best possible service. However, we are not responsible for:
- interrupted, delayed or failed transmission, storage or delivery of information due to a power failure, equipment or software malfunction, natural disasters, fire, labour unrest, or any other cause beyond the control of IGrow;
- any negligent act or omission by IGrow;
- Inaccurate or inadequate information obtained from the web site inaccurate information supplied by you;
We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damages that may arise from:
- any of the events described in this paragraph (no. 2) and the paragraph above (no. 1);
- your actions or omissions that result in a breach of this Agreement;
- links with other websites over which we cannot control the content of or the products offered on those websites;
- a denial of access to the website should we believe that you are conducting activities that are illegal, abusive, attack the integrity of the site or put IGrow in disrepute;
- the reliance on the information obtained from this website.
The information contained in this website is not to be construed as either advice or an intermediary service in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act of 2002. Please consult your financial adviser should you require advice.
- IGrow makes every effort to ensure that the information is accurate and up to date, IGrow makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the products that appear nor about the soundness of the content on the website;
- Information, including products and services or any terms or conditions pertaining to them, is subject to change at any time.
- All calculations made on the website are approximations, are meant as guidelines only and should be confirmed before relying on them.
- IGrow is not responsible for any defects in, malfunctions of, or inaccuracies in the performance of any calculators used in the calculations;
- All services provided via this website are subject to confirmation at the time of the finalising of any transactions;
- Some of our information is derived from external sources. We are not responsible for the incorrect information received from these external sources.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
IGrow Wealth Investments is a business in the Real Estate industry that manages and sells Property and other Property related services.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way email and telephone .
(for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by IGrow Wealth Investments is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, IGrow Wealth Investments will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee.
(If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
IGrow Wealth Investments shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the (Your Company) bank account, the
details of which will be provided on request.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for IGrow Wealth Investments via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by (Your Company) separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
IGrow Wealth Investments takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and IGrow Wealth Investments chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
IGrow Wealth Investments may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by IGrow Wealth Investments (close corporation) based in South Africa trading as
IGrow Wealth Investments and with registration number 2015/114090/07.
IGrow Wealth Investments contact details
Company Physical Address: Barinor’s Vineyard North, Vineyards Office Estate, 99 Jip de Jager Drive, Durbanville, Cape Town, 7530.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +27 21 979 2501