Trust Focus is part of the IGrow Group of Companies with a national footprint providing financial services relating to trusts, accounting, wealth management, educational events and property investments.
Trust Focus specialises in property investments, asset protection and estate planning by implementing trusts as well as corporate and commercial structures. Properly administered trust and company structures provide for optimised tax benefits, wealth creation, protection and risk mitigation.
Our aim at Trust Focus is for investors to control all their wealth in trusts and company structures, rather than to own assets in their personal capacities. The objective for investors is to ensure financial freedom and, more importantly, to enjoy peace of mind while creating and protecting their hard-earned money, ultimately leaving a legacy for their loved ones.
Trust Focus is always at the forefront of our industry and is continually looking for more strategic and comprehensive solutions for our business owners, property investors and entrepreneurial clients.
Trust Focus, in conjunction with our core services, is also the primary provider in the buy-to-let market, servicing close to 50 000 property investors across South Africa.
Trust Focus is based on the fundamentals of corporate governance including the following services:
- Initial recognition of all properties and assets purchased in trusts or companies;
- Initial recognition of transferring of assets;
- General bookkeeping of all entities;
- Accounting for annual donations from individuals;
- Advice on the movement and transfer of funds, as well as the most tax efficient ways of transferring funds;
- Compilation of annual financial statements for individuals, companies and trusts;
- Tax calculations as well as completion and submission of tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts;
- Obtaining SARS assessments and handling of SARS queries and objections, where necessary;
- Maintaining asset registers for trust properties and other assets as required by Section 11 of the Trust Property Control Act;
- Ad hoc accounting duties as required;
- Personal income tax advice;
- Tax planning and structuring of entities; and
- The most comprehensive and strategic advice for property investors in South Africa.
- World House, Loerie Park, Paul Kruger Street, Durbanville, Cape Town
- Tel: +27 (0) 21 979 2501
- Fax: +27 (0) 21 979 2505
- Email: email@example.com