Trustfocus has a national footprint, and is part of the IGrow Group of Companies. We provide financial services relating to trusts, accounting, wealth management, educational events and property investments.
Trustfocus specialises in property investments, asset protection and estate planning by implementing trusts as well as corporate and commercial structures. Properly administered trust and company structures provide for optimised tax benefits, wealth creation, protection and risk mitigation.
Our aim at Trustfocus is for investors to control all their wealth in trusts and company structures, rather than to own assets in their personal capacities. The objective for investors is to ensure financial freedom and, more importantly, to enjoy peace of mind while creating and protecting their hard-earned money, ultimately leaving a legacy for their loved ones.
Trustfocus is always at the forefront of our industry and is continually looking for more strategic and comprehensive solutions for our business owners, property investors and entrepreneurial clients.
Trustfocus currently serves close to 50 000 property investors in the buy-to-let market across South Africa.
Trustfocus is based on the fundamentals of corporate governance including the following services:
- Advise clients on all aspects of trust, company and property law;
- Attend to the drafting and lodging of trust registration documents;
- Attend to the drafting and lodging of company registration documents (Private Companies and NGO’s / PBO’s);
- Act as Independent Trustee on trusts – attend to the administration of trusts;
- Attend to the drafting of Wills;
- Submit annual returns for companies.
- Barinor’s Vineyard North, Vineyards Office Estate, 99 Jip de Jager Drive, Welgemoed, 7530
- Tel: +27 (0) 21 979 2501
- Fax: +27 (0) 21 979 2505
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org