Create a Bullet Proof Structure - for your Property Investment Portfolio.
Welcome To Thornbury Gardens
NOW LAUNCHING PHASE 2: Purchase prices start off at an unbelievable R690 000 with rental income from R6 000 p/m, giving investors a gross yield up to 10,99%.
Attorney fees for the transfer and bond registration are included in the purchase price (VAT included).
Occupation early 2018
The Number 1 Tax Incentive for Property Investors
Why Invest in Thornbury Gardens | Pretoria
& History 01.
Pretoria North is known for its great convenience, family lifestyle, good schools, healthcare facilities, child-friendly environment, and its peaceful and quiet residential living.
& Development 02.
Thornbury Gardens is very well situated within minutes of a variety of shopping centres, medical facilities, schools, colleges, universities and Wonderboom National Airport.
& Financing 03.
On 90% financing, the property is approaching even from day one. (This includes all monthly property costs, including bond repayments, rates & taxes, levies and rental management fees.)
- 1. Purchase prices start off from an unbelievable R690 000 with rental income from R6 000 p/m, this gives you as a property investor a gross yield up to 10,99% (Unmatched!)
- 2. The 2 bedroom apartments are 62m² in size (including patio/balcony) and are selling from only R690 000. On 90% financing these properties are approaching break-even from day one, taking into account the monthly bond repayments, rates, levies and rental management fees.
- 3. You will be happy to know that all the Attorneys fees for transfer- and bond registration will be paid by the developer.
- 4. IGrow Wealth Home Loans will structure investors’ bonds to achieve maximum financing in terms of the banks current loan criteria. We have contracts with Absa, Standard Bank, First National Bank, Nedbank, Investec & RMB (Rand Merchant Bank).
- 5. Only R35 000 refundable reservation deposit is required, which will secure your apartment. This means that should your bond not be approved on your terms and is declined by you, the attorneys will refund your R35 000 reservation deposit.
- 6. This development has been tailored and structured through IGrow together with our in-house trust and tax consultants and the developer, to maximize Section 13sex tax write offs to ensure that you enjoy cash flow in your pocket and enjoy maximum tax efficiency. 55% of the purchase price can be written off for tax purposes against your income tax liability. This has been cleared with SARS and affords even greater returns for investors structuring a Section 13sex transaction through IGrow Wealth Investments. (Book an appointment with one of the IGrow Tax & Trust Specialists today!)
- 7. Investors buying five properties in accordance with Section 13sex, will have an incredible positive cash flow per month (based on 90% financing per property and the banks criteria). This is massive advantage for any property investor.
- 8. The IGrow Trust and Tax accountants specialise in Article 13sex SARS tax incentivised properties.
- 9. Tenants are numerous and there are simply not enough properties for the massive tenant demand in Pretoria North. IGrow’s specialist affiliate rental management company, provides a systematic, end-to-end service, with regards to procuring, vetting and managing tenants on behalf of the IGrow property investors.
- 10. Our market research shows that similar units in the surrounding area are already tenanted from R6 000 per unit. The tenant profile in Thornbury Gardens will be someone who earns a combined income of R18 000 or more per month. Our affilate rental division also make use of TPN (Tenant Profile Network) and other services to ensure the placement of quality calibre tenants.
- 11. Thornbury Gardens - Northern Pretoria, is a quiet suburb that lies nestled virtually in the foothills of the Magaliesberg. The small holdings that made up the area have been transformed into a lively neighbourhood with hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants and coffee shops. Thornbury Gardens is known for coffee culture, convenience, family lifestyle, great schools, health care facilities, child-friendly environment, peace and quiet residential living.
- 12. All units come with a covered parking bay with ample secure visitors parking inside the complex.
- 13. There is a serious shortage of affordable rental properties in Pretoria North.
- 14. The Thornbury Gardens Body Corporate will be established to manage and administer the development, thus the estate will always be kept in mint condition.
- 15. Ground floor units have direct access to spacious communal gardens where first floor units will have their own private balcony. All units come standard with a built in gas braai on the patio or balcony.
- 16. Thornbury Gardens is compliant with new energy regulations and hot water pump systems which will save the tenant money every month. This is an important feature for investors as it increases the popularity of the development giving better rental returns to the IGrow Property Investor.
- 17. Maintenance-free, UPVC window frames with double-glazed windows will be installed. Blinds for all windows will also be supplied providing you, the investor, additional value.
- 18. Thornbury Gardens is very well situated within minute’s access to major routes such as the N1, N4 & R513, Zambezi Avenue and Pretoria CBD which makes Thornbury Gardens the ideal location for investors and tenants.
- 19. The development is only 2km from Kolonnade Shopping Mall, 15km from Hatfield Plaza and 7km from Wonderboom National Airport. Montana High School and Thornbury Gardens Private Hospital are both less than 1km away!
- 21. Thornbury Gardens is becoming extremely popular amongst young working class tenants and students due to its close proximity to tertiary educational facilities such as the Steve Biko Academic Hospital (11km) and the University of Pretoria situated in Hatfield (15km).
- 1. OUR DEVELOPER HAS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE giving you the investor, exceptional quality at below market prices.
- 2. THORNBURY GARDENS IS GOING GREEN WITH ENERGY SAVING INITIATIVES: these include hot water pump systems to each apartment to minimise electrical energy usage, making the development even more attractive to tenants. In addition to this, the development has UPVC window frames and windows will be double glazed, saving on energy consumption.
- 3. THORNBURY GARDENS OFFERS SECURITY: access control through one central point, adding to the safety of the estate.
- 4. MODERN, CLASSY KITCHENS: each unit has modern style built-in cupboards, oven and hob with splash back tiles and post form counter tops.
- 5. LIVING SPACE AND PATIO AREA: the entire unit is tiled and the living area has a glass sliding door opening up onto the patio or balcony. All residents will enjoy the green corridors and landscaping within the secure development.
- 6. BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM: each unit comes standard with built-in cupboards and one bathroom equipped with a bath with overhead shower, toilet and basin. Every unit also comes standard with bathroom settings.
- 7. PRE-PAID ELECTRICITY AND WATER METER Investors will be safeguarded against excessive electricity and water bills because the occupants will pay for their own electricity and hot water usage. Residents will enjoy the savings in electricity through the implemented hot water pump systems.
- 8. THORNBURY GARDENS OFFERS SPACE With green corridors within the estate together with beautifully landscaped plant and tree plan, ensuring the beauty within the complex.
Enquire about this Pretoria Property Investment Opportunity!
How IGrow can assist with your Property Investment Portfolio
SA Investor Rentals - IGrow's exclusive specialist investor letting company.
Create an exceptional and distinct financial - road map towards financial freedom.
We specialise in Trust Law, Trust and Business Structures, Trust Administration, Estate & Tax Planning.
Request a Consultation
Enter your details and request a Free Property Investment Consultation with a IGrow Strategist
Stay updated with South African Property Investments News and Tips, including Exclusive below market Property Investment opportunity alerts
Are you a Property Developer?
IGrow provides strategic marketing, costing and structuring advice regarding the size, price, layout and specifications of the units to be built, to maximise returns for the developer, helping developers sell out their residential developments as quickly as possible.
Enter your details and our New Development Project Co-Ordinator will call you back to discuss your Development.