Create a Bullet Proof Structure - for your Property Investment Portfolio.
Welcome To Pimlico Place
IGrow has teamed up with an established & reputable developer to create Pimlico Place exclusively for IGrow investors. With transfer and bond registration costs included in your purchase price, these apartments are unbelievably priced at R995 000 – which is at least R3 000 per sq. m less than what other developments in the same area are selling for.
Sandown forms part of the Tableview and Blouberg neighbourhood on the western seaboard of Cape Town.
Bond Registration costs are included in the purchase price (VAT Included)
Occupation starting first quarter of 2017
Why Invest in Pimlico Place | Sandown, Cape Town
& History 01.
Tenants are in abundance and are flocking to the area due to top private schools such as Parklands College and healthcare facilities such as the Netcare Hospital. These and other features mean that Pimlico Place is in very high demand for investors, young couples and small families alike.
& Development 02.
Sandown forms part of the Tableview and Blouberg neighbourhood on the Western Seaboard of Cape Town which also includes the suburbs of Big Bay, Blaauwberg, Bloubergrant and Parklands North.
& Financing 03.
With transfer and bond registration costs included in your purchase price, these apartments are unbelievably priced at R995 000 – which is at least R3 000 per sq. m less than what other developments in the same area are selling for.
Three main reasons why you should invest in Pimlico Place
- 1.IGrow has teamed up with an established & reputable developer to create Pimlico Place exclusively for IGrow investors. With transfer and bond registration costs included in your purchase price, these apartments are unbelievably priced at R995 000 – which is at least R3 000 per sq. m less than what other developments in the same area are selling for.
- 2. This means that you, as the investor, immediately secures equity of up to R180 000 by just reserving your unit today.
- 3.The projected rental for the apartments is R7800 per month when occupation is given end of 2016. This gives our property investors gross yields of up to 11,02%. On 90% financing, the investment is close to break-even point from day one. (This includes all monthly costs on the property, including bond repayments, rates & taxes, levies)
Eight more reasons!
- 4.Investors have an opportunity to invest in one of the last residential developments in the very popular Sandown area for below R1milion. All apartments are 75m² in size and are equipped with two very spacious bedrooms, one full bathroom and en-suite. Each apartment comes with one designated, secure parking bay and ample additional parking space for visitors. Many units will also come standard with under cover parking.
- 5.Residents will also have access to landscaped gardens, communal swimming pool and braai facilities including an on-site training track. This adds additional rental demand from the already extreme shortage of good quality rental properties in the area.
- 6.Our affiliate rental management team, SA Investor Rentals, have a long list of qualified and approved tenants standing by to occupy for this area.
- 7.Only a R35 000 refundable reservation deposit will secure your choice of apartment. This means that if your bond is not approved by the banks, the attorneys will refund your R35 000 reservation deposit.
- 8.This development has been TAILORED and structured through IGrow together with our in-house trust and tax consultants and the Developer, to maximize Section 13sex tax write offs and ensure that you have cash flow in your pocket and enjoy maximum tax efficiency.
- 9.55% of the purchase price of each apartment can be written off as a tax deduction against the purchaser’s tax liability. This has been cleared with SARS and affords even greater returns for investors structuring a Section 13sex transaction through IGrow Wealth Investments. (Book your appointment today with one of the IGrow Tax & Trust Specialists!)
- 10.The IGrow Trust and Tax Consultants specialises in Investor portfolio structuring, guiding & advising investors to be smart and tax efficient with their portfolios.
- 11.Pimlico Place Body Corporate & Management Team will be established to manage and administer the development, thus the estate will always be kept in mint condition.
- 1.Electric fencing will surround the development with access control for all residents and owners.
- 2.Low levies of approximately R800 p/m with top notch managing agents to keep the development in mint condition.
- 3.All apartments have direct access to communal gardens and all apartments come standard with its own private balcony.
- 4.Pre-paid water and electricity meters which saves you as investor additional monthly costs as residents will be responsible for their own consumption.
- 5.Every unit comes with one designated parking bay, with ample visitors parking.
- 6.Pimlico Place is idealy situated on the MyCiti bus route and within minutes walk from all major amenities.
- 7.Apartments are fully tiled and equipped with built-in oven and hob, aluminium window frames, granite kitchen tops & built-in cupboards.
- 8. Water wise gardens & communal swimming pool makes Pimlico Place perfect for young families & quality tenants.
Enquire about this Sandown, Cape Town Property Investment Opportunity!
How IGrow can assist with your Property Investment Portfolio
SA Investor Rentals - IGrow's exclusive specialist investor letting company.
Create an exceptional and distinct financial - road map towards financial freedom.
We specialise in Trust Law, Trust and Business Structures, Trust Administration, Estate & Tax Planning.
Request a Consultation
Enter your details and request a Free Property Investment Consultation with a IGrow Strategist
Stay updated with South African Property Investments News and Tips, including Exclusive below market Property Investment opportunity alerts
Are you a Property Developer?
IGrow provides strategic marketing, costing and structuring advice regarding the size, price, layout and specifications of the units to be built, to maximise returns for the developer, helping developers sell out their residential developments as quickly as possible.
Enter your details and our New Development Project Co-Ordinator will call you back to discuss your Development.