Create a Bullet Proof Structure - for your Property Investment Portfolio.
Welcome To Bergenzicht Country Estate
A premier new development in one of the most prime locations of Paarl, nestled in the heart of the Winelands in the Western Cape.
Attorney fees and Bond Registration costs are included. Occupation on first properties in early 2017
The Number 1 Tax Incentive for Property Investors
Why Invest in Bergenzicht Country Estate | Paarl
& History 01.
Built in an elegant Cape Vernacular style, most houses are set amongst beautiful vineyards and indigenous landscaped gardens
& Development 02.
IGrow has done an in-depth study of the Paarl economy, market and a thorough due diligence on supply and demand as well as comparative house pricing in Paarl and the surrounds.
& Financing 03.
We estimate the first 35 investors will make a conservative minimum of R300 000 on their investment by final completion date.
Phase 2 now launched! Upmarket 3 & 4 Bedroom homes
R300 000 below market value - great investment opportunity
- Approximately 750 properties in total will be built over the next two and a half years.
- Development currently under construction.
- Majority of investments- when tenanted on 80% LTV have shortfalls of R800 to R1000 per month (This includes levies, rates, bond repayments and rental management fees)
- Incredible Gross Rental yields of up to 10.9%.
- All costs including Bond Registration, Attorney fees and Interim interest.
- Interest is included for the duration of the building contract. (No surprises you are getting an all inclusive package)
- Bergzicht Country Estate is situated right between two upmarket Golf Estates - Klein Parys Estate ( R2million to 7million) and Boschenmeer( R2 million to R15million) these two estates promote the value of Bergenzicht.
- Section 13 sex tax incentive – optimized tax advantage – 80% tax write off on purchase price of the properties.
- In-house IGrow Charted Accountants can explain and help you claim your section 13sex tax deductions to increase your returns.( Its always a pleasure to get a lot of money back from SARS)
- Quality finishes- Rustenburg granite tops.
- Tenant waiting list – Enormous shortage of housing in Paarl and therefore huge tenant demand.
- Comprehensive quality control & tenant management – Exclusively by SA Investor Rentals.
- Rental insurance by (SA Investor Rentals) is offered which will Guarantee and secure your cash flow and Rental income monthly.
- R 50,000 Refundable Reservation deposit secures your house.
- IGrow Wealth Home Loans is exclusively appointed to facilitate financing with pre-approvals through ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, FNB, RMB and Investec.
- Prices in the development to rise rapidly due to the serious shortage of affordable luxury estate living in Paarl and surrounds.
- Investors are buying well below market value. This is due to IGrow‘s exclusively securing more than 750 investment properties.
- IGrow offers a in-house highly qualified team of tax, structuring, financing and strategy property specialists to take you through every step of the buying process until tenants are placed in your investment property. They will also guide you with your portfolio building, ongoing strategy and management.
- By signing now you will fix the price of your house until final registration of transfer. (By that time the property’s price will have increased with capital growth of another 8%.
- Invest now, retire early. Please don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Most units will have an undercover braai with patio and single or double garages.
- 1.Bergenzicht Country Estate has panoramic views of the Hottentots Holland Mountain range.
- 2.Bergenzicht is literally minutes away from the N1, and the major arterial route feeding into Cape Town.
- 3.Massive shortage of rental housing – There are literally no affordably luxury properties available in Paarl priced from R2,100 000 to rent or buy. This leads to a natural high demand for tenants as well as long-term capital appreciation on the property for investors.
- 4.The developer has broken ground and the civils are already 2 months down the line.
- 5.Bergenzicht is situated in a lavish upmarket area of Paarl in a 24-hour manned security estate with CCTV cameras.
- 6.FACT: The first phase of Bergenzicht is selling for less per square meter than our competition developers in the same area.
- 7.There will be a multitude of green corridors with beautiful walkways and tidy streets that will encapsulate the culture of Bergenzicht with all the benefits of luxury estate living – and at entry level and affordable prices between R900,000 and R2 million
- 8.Exquisite water features and streams will create a living and vibrant energy throughout the estate.
Enquire about this Paarl Property Investment Opportunity!
How IGrow can assist with your Property Investment Portfolio
SA Investor Rentals - IGrow's exclusive specialist investor letting company.
Create an exceptional and distinct financial - road map towards financial freedom.
We specialise in Trust Law, Trust and Business Structures, Trust Administration, Estate & Tax Planning.
Request a Consultation
Enter your details and request a Free Property Investment Consultation with a IGrow Strategist
Stay updated with South African Property Investments News and Tips, including Exclusive below market Property Investment opportunity alerts
Are you a Property Developer?
IGrow provides strategic marketing, costing and structuring advice regarding the size, price, layout and specifications of the units to be built, to maximise returns for the developer, helping developers sell out their residential developments as quickly as possible.
Enter your details and our New Development Project Co-Ordinator will call you back to discuss your Development.