If you want to embark on a long term rewarding career, both personally and financially, IGrow wealth Management (a division of the Igrow group of companies) could become your permanent destination. Your ability to utilize your strong business insight and build a lucrative, long term practice within an established and reputable organisation.
You will also Enjoy the benefits of being able to offer your client base , industry leading and innovative products , in professional team environment with many experienced professionals all under one roof.
One of your core functions will be to manage your clients portfolios, assess their needs and help them create and protect their wealth in the correct trust structures. If you are good at networking, have a passion for people and preserving their future wealth and financial security, this is the career for you!
Enjoy the privilege of working with a phenomenal Management and Support team within the your field. There are many mentors around you that can assist with the implementation of your wealth plan for the IGrow client or property investor.
We are an Independently owned firm and provide our financial planners with outstanding career development and training programs.
Our remuneration structure is a lucrative, and very few sourcing of clients are required . Most of our clients come through our highly popular property investment seminars that are conducted on a national basis monthly. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded and room for growth in an ever growing company ,like the IGrow group is always an exciting prospect for our clients and our financial planners.
Main purpose of the job
To sell Life insurance products in a professional manner enabling Property investors and Entrepreneurs in achieving their strategic vision ,in terms of their wealth protection and wealth creation goals & therefore meeting targets profitably.
- To prospect for clients / to obtain leads to secure appointments – daily activity.
- Consulting with clients/property investors after our educational property investment seminars.
- To conduct a professional FNA to make needs based recommendation that could lead to a sale.
- To achieve sales targets as set out by Igrow Wealth Management.
- To build relationships with clients so that consultant wins confidence, credibility and trust.
- Elicit information to maximize the effectiveness of a client’s portfolio. To secure 2nd appointment.
- To give objective professional advice on client’s needs.
- To portray the appropriate propriety in their target market.
- To meet all legislative requirements.
- To remain accredited and up to date with relevant market & industry related subjects.
- To remain adequately equipped and knowledgeable regarding the latest technology.
- To build a long-term professional, profitable practice.
- Adhere to Fais and Fica requirements in terms of the FSB
- Adhere to POCA and all POCDATARA requirements
- South African Citizenship
- Matric Qualification
- Degree – BComm (adv)
- Minimum 3 years Experience in Financial advice
- RE 5 certificate
- NQF 5 level competency
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own Reliable Vehicle
- Own network base to derive business from