Create a Bullet Proof Structure - for your Property Investment Portfolio.
Welcome To Tweespruit
Tweespruit is a new upmarket security village situated in the Stellenbosch winelands, consisting of 71 free standing 2 and 3 bedroom homes.
Each house has two bathrooms, a lock-up garage and beautiful modern internal finishings. The village also features state of the art security.
Bond Registration and Attorney costs are excluded in the purchase price (VAT Included)
Construction starting first quarter of 2016
Why Invest in Tweespruit | Stellenbosch
& History 01.
Stellenbosch is a town in the Western Cape province of South Africa, situated about 50 kilometres (31 mi) east of Cape Town, along the banks of the Eerste River. It is the second oldest European settlement in the province.
& Development 02.
The development offers beautifully designed 2.1m perimeter walls with electric fencing and 24hour manned security with access control through one central point adding to the security and safety for residents.
& Financing 03.
On 90% financing, the property is breaking even from day one. (This includes all monthly property costs, including bond repayments, rates & taxes, levies and rental management fees.)
- 01.Purchase prices start from an unbelievable R1 426 726 with a projected rental income of R12 000 per month when occupation is given early 2018.
- 02.The houses range from 92m² to 110m² in size (including single garage) and are selling from only R1 331 584. On 90% financing, the property is approaching break even point. (This includes all monthly costs on the property, including bond repayments, rates & taxes, levies /plus rental management costs)
- 03.IGrow Wealth Home Loans will structure investors bonds to achieve maximum financing in terms of the banks current building loan criteria. We have contracts with Absa, Standard Bank, First National Bank, Nedbank, Investec, Rand Merchant Bank and Mercantile Bank
- 04.There is a R30 000 refundable reservation deposit that secures the investors house. This means that if your bond is not approved on your terms and is declined by you the investor, the attorneys will refund your R 30,000 reservation deposit with interest
- 05.This development has been TAILORED and structured by IGrow with our in-house trust and tax consultants together with the developer, to maximize Section 13sex tax write offs. This ensures that our property investors put cash-flow into their pockets from day one and enjoy maximum tax benefit.
- 1.OUR DEVELOPER HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IGrow has partnered with one of the best developers and construction teams in the Western Cape in developing Tweespruit, giving you the investor, exceptional quality at an incredible price.
- 2.TWEESPRUIT OFFERS SECURITY The development offers beautifully designed 2.1m perimeter walls with electric fencing and 24hour manned security with access control through one central point adding to the security and safety for residents. These security features are highly sought after by tenants which ensures that investors properties are always in demand.
- 3.MODERN CLASSY KITCHENS Each house has modern styled built-in cupboards, oven & hob with splash back tiles and granite counter tops. A double sink and a plumbing point for a front-loader washing machine/dishwasher adding convenience and style to each house.
- 4.BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES Bedrooms come standard with built-in cupboards and are stylishly rounded off with durable carpets, alternatively tiles can also be selected for the bedrooms. Each house further comes with two bathrooms.
- 5.GARAGESEach house is conveniently rounded off with a single garage with an automated garage door. Additional parking space available on the driveway.
- 6.PRE-PAID ELECTRICITY METERS Investors will be safeguarded against excessive electricity bills because the occupants will pay for their own electricity usage.
- 7.TWEESPRUIT OFFERS SPACE With green corridors the estate together with its beautiful landscaped plant and tree plan, ensures the beauty within the development. Each house comes standard with its own private enclosed garden adding to privacy in a modern lifestyle estate. The developer will also round off the private gardens with roll-on lawn.
THIS IS WHAT OTHER DEVELOPMENTS IN STELLENBOSCH ARE CURRENTLY SELLING FOR:
|2 Bedroom apartment||Average R850 000|
|3 Bedroom apartment||Average R1 150 000|
|2 Bedroom free standing houses in security estates (approx. 80m²)||Average R1 550 000|
|3 Bedroom free standing houses in security estates (approx. 120m²)||Average R1 800 000|
|TWEESPRUIT STARTING FROM||R1 426 726|
Enquire about this Stellenbosch Property Investment Opportunity!
How IGrow can assist with your Property Investment Portfolio
SA Investor Rentals - IGrow's exclusive specialist investor letting company.
Create an exceptional and distinct financial - road map towards financial freedom.
We specialise in Trust Law, Trust and Business Structures, Trust Administration, Estate & Tax Planning.
Request a Consultation
Enter your details and request a Free Property Investment Consultation with a IGrow Strategist
Stay updated with South African Property Investments News and Tips, including Exclusive below market Property Investment opportunity alerts
Are you a Property Developer?
IGrow provides strategic marketing, costing and structuring advice regarding the size, price, layout and specifications of the units to be built, to maximise returns for the developer, helping developers sell out their residential developments as quickly as possible.
Enter your details and our New Development Project Co-Ordinator will call you back to discuss your Development.