Create a Bullet Proof Structure - for your Property Investment Portfolio.
Welcome To Grand Verdeau
Halfway between the bright lights of Cape Town and the statuesque mountains of the Western Cape, lies the hidden valley of Wellington.
Grand Verdeau | Wellington is an incredible investment opportunity. These 2 bedroom apartments are spaciously designed and are 60m² in size with superior finishes.
Transfer costs are included in the purchase price (VAT Included)
Occupation starting first quarter of 2017
Why Invest in Grand Verdeau | Wellington
& History 01.
The first inhabitants of the Berg River Valley go back as far as the Stone Age. This period stretches over thousands of years right up to the San and Khoi groups of the 18th & 19th centuries.
& Development 02.
Wellington lies on the banks of the River Kromme at the foot of the Groenberg Mountain in a glorious valley, a mere 45 minutes’ drive from Cape Town.
& Financing 03.
The projected rental income when occupation is given early in 2017 is R6 500 – R7 500 per month. Rental yields of 9.94% can be expected with low maintenance and low levies.
- 1.Selling for R895 000 with transfer fees included, bond costs are excluded.
- 2.Grand Verdeau is extremely well situated in the centre of the picturesque town of Wellington and within minutes’ walk from all amenities and the main street of Wellington. This will make the apartments in high demand for tenants.
- 3.The projected rental income when occupation is given early 2017 is R6500 – R7500 per month. On 90% financing the apartments are approaching break-even from day one, taking into account the monthly bond repayments, rates & taxes, levies and rental management fees.
- 4.The Cape Penunsula University of Technology which has over 2500 students only have 500 beds available.
- 5.Our market research show that similar properties in the surrounding area are already tenanted from R6000 to R6500 per month. The tenant profile for Grand Verdeau will be someone who earns a combined income of R21 000p/m. Our affiliate rental management team, SA Investor Rentals, also make use of TPN (Tenant Profile Network) and other protocols to ensure the placement of quality calibre tenants for your investment. Rental insurance is also available to insure your monthly income.
- 6.Investors will be happy to know that the transfer costs will be paid by the developer. Investors will be responsible for their own bond registration costs and bank initiation fees, but IGrow has negotiated additional discounts for you with the atttorneys.
- 7.IGrow Wealth Home Loans will structure investors’ bonds to achieve maximum financing in terms of the banks current loan criteria. We have contracts with Absa, Standard Bank, First National Bank, Nedbank, Investec & RMB (Rand Merchant Bank).
- 8.A R35 000 refundable reservation deposit is payable which will secure the investors’ unit. This means that should your bond application not be approved the transfer attorneys will refund your R35 000 reservation deposit.
- 9.55% of the purchase price of each apartment can be written off as a tax deduction against the purchaser’s tax liability. This has been cleared with SARS and affords even greater returns for investors structuring an Section 13sex transaction through IGrow Wealth Investments. (Book an appointment with one of the IGrow Tax & Trust Specialists today!)
- 10.Investors buying five properties in accordance with Section 13sex, will have an incredible positive cash flow of Rxxx per month (based on 90% financing per property). This is massive advantage for any property investor.
- 11.All units come with a single garage which is highly sought after. This feature will also ensure that higher rental yields are achieved.
- 12.Grand Verdeau Body Corporate will be established to manage and administer the development, thus the estate will always be maintained in mint condition.
- 13.The development will be compliant with new energy regulations, prepaid electricity & water meters which will saves the tenant money every month. This is an important feature for investors as it increases the popularity of the development giving better rental returns to the IGrow Property Investor.
- 14.Grand Verdeau is very well situated within minute’s access to all major amenities such as The Cape Penunsula University of Information Technoloty (170 meters), Boland Teachers College (800 meters) Wellington SAPS (0.14km) Market Square Centre (0.32km) Hugo Rust and Pauw Gedenk Primary (0.50km).
- 15.Wellington is becoming extremely popular amongst the young working class and students due to its close proximity of tertiary educational facilities and the fast growing business sector of Wellington & Paarl.
- 1.OUR DEVELOPER HAS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE Giving you the investor, exceptional quality at an incredible, below market prices.
- 2.THORNBURY GARDENS IS GOING GREEN WITH ENERGY SAVING INITIATIVES Including hot water pump systems to each apartment to minimize electrical energy usage, making the development even more attractive to tenants. In addition to this the development has UPVC window frames which is basically maintenance free. All windows will be double glazed, saving on energy consumption.
- 3.THORNBURY GARDENS OFFERS SECURITY 24 hour manned security with access control through one central point adding to the security and safety of the estate.
- 4.MODERN CLASSY KITCHENS Each unit has modern style built-in cupboards, oven & hob with splash back tiles and post form counter tops. A double sink and a plumbing point for a front-loader washing machine ads comfort and style to each unit.
- 5.LIVING SPACE AND PATIO AREA The entire unit is tiled with grade 1 tiles and the living area has a glass sliding door opening up onto the patio/balcony. All residence will enjoy the green corridors and landscaping within the secure development.
- 6.BEDROOMS & BATHROOM Each unit come standard with built-in cupboards and one bathroom equipped with a bath with overhead shower, toilet and basin. Every unit also comes standard with a mirror, soap dish as well as toilet paper holder which saves you, the investors additional cost.
- 7.PRE-PAID ELECTRICITY AND WATER METER Investors will be safeguarded against excessive electricity & water bills because the occupants will pay for their own electricity and water usage. Residents will enjoy the savings in electricity through the implemented hot water pump systems.
- 8.THORNBURY GARDENS OFFERS SPACE With green corridors within the estate together with beautiful landscaped plant & tree plan, ensures the beauty within the development.
Enquire about this Wellington Property Investment Opportunity!
How IGrow can assist with your Property Investment Portfolio
SA Investor Rentals - IGrow's exclusive specialist investor letting company.
Create an exceptional and distinct financial - road map towards financial freedom.
We specialise in Trust Law, Trust and Business Structures, Trust Administration, Estate & Tax Planning.
Request a Consultation
Enter your details and request a Free Property Investment Consultation with a IGrow Strategist
Stay updated with South African Property Investments News and Tips, including Exclusive below market Property Investment opportunity alerts
Are you a Property Developer?
IGrow provides strategic marketing, costing and structuring advice regarding the size, price, layout and specifications of the units to be built, to maximise returns for the developer, helping developers sell out their residential developments as quickly as possible.
Enter your details and our New Development Project Co-Ordinator will call you back to discuss your Development.