Create a Bullet Proof Structure - for your Property Investment Portfolio.
Welcome To Aan de Wijnlanden
The first phase of 102 plot & plan opportunities has been released to the market, several more phases of residential development, encompassing some 50 hectares of land.
Aan de Wijnlanden will have secure road access to both Baden Powell Drive as well as Van Riebeeck Road, making access to Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Bellville and Somerset West an easy drive away.
Bond Registration and Attorney costs are included in the purchase price (VAT Included)
Occupation starting first quarter of 2017
Why Invest in Aan de Wijnlanden | Stellenbosch
& History 01.
The property was once designated to become a noxious Copper smelter. Fortunately, in 2001, we recognized the potential of this well located portion of land, opposite Meerlust Estate in the Stellenbosch Winelands, which we have now secured as a fantastic investment opportunity.
& Development 02.
The development’s unique location will allow residents to experience country living in the magnificent Winelands, yet still be only minutes away from Cape Town.
& Financing 03.
The projected rentals are R12 500 per month when occupation is given at the end of 2016, with gross yields of up to 10.88% and purchase prices starting off from R1 260 000.
- 01.Investors have a choice of designs and sizes range from 102m² to 169m². Each house comes standard with garages and space for additional parking bay.
- 02.The projected rental for the houses are R12 500 per month when occupation is given end of 2016. This gives our property investors gross yields of up to 10.88% with purchase prices starting off from R1,260 000
- 03.IGrow Wealth Home Loans will structure investors’ bonds to achieve maximum financing in terms of the banks current loan criteria. We have contracts with Absa, Standard Bank, First National Bank, Nedbank, Investec & RMB (Rand Merchant Bank).
- 04.Only 10% of the plot price is required as a refundable reservation deposit which will secure the investors’ choice of property. This means that if your bond is not approved on your terms and is declined by you the investor, the attorneys will refund your reservation deposit.
- 05.Investors are assured of IGroww's affiliated letting agent, SA Investor Rentals, of securing lease agreements with qualified tenants. There is a serious shortage of good secure winelands estate living close to all amenities in the Stellenbosch district and there are long waiting lists of qualified tenants..
- 06.The IGrow Trust and Tax Consultants specialises in Investor portfolio structuring and guiding & advising investors to be smart and tax efficient with their portfolios.
- 07.This development has been TAILORED and structured by IGrow together with our in-house trust and tax consultants and the developer, to maximize Section 13sex tax write offs to ensure that our property investors have cash flow in their pockets from day one and enjoy maximum tax efficiency.
- 08.100% of the construction purchase price (approximately 75% of the purchase price!) of each house can be written off as a tax deduction against the purchaser’s tax liability. This has been cleared with SARS and affords even greater returns for investors structuring a Section 13sex transaction through IGrow Wealth Investments. (Book an appointment with one of the IGrow Tax & Trust Specialists today!)
- 09.The IGrow Trust and Tax accountants specialises in Section 13sex SARS tax incentivised properties.
- 10.Aan de Wijnland Home Owners Association will be established to manage and administer the development, thus the estate will always be kept in mint condition.
- 11.All Houses will have direct access to spacious communal gardens & walking trails within a secure, 24 hour manned security lifestyle estate. Perfect for families.
- 01.A UNIQUE SITE. It is hard to believe that the De Wijnlanden Estate , now one of the most prestigious Wineland developments in the Stellenbosch area, was once designated to become a noxious Copper smelter. Fortunately, in 2001, Greenfield Developments recognized the potential of this well located portion of land, opposite Meerlust Estate in the Stellenbosch Winelands, proceeded to put together the De Wijnlanden Estate. Now, some 14 years later, Greenfield is proceeding with the development of the remaining portions of land, previously earmarked for industrial development.
- 02.A MAJOR NEW WINELANDS LIFESTYLE ESTATE. Appropriately named Aan de Wijnlanden, the first phase of 102 houses has been released to the market. The total Aan de Wijnlanden development will consist of several more phases of residential development, encompassing some 50 hectares of land, (approvals by the authorities currently in process) to produce a major private security estate , at the entrance to the Stellenbosch Winelands.
- 03.UNBEATABLE LOCATION. The development’s unique location will allow residents to experience country living in the magnificent Winelands, yet be minutes from the Cape Town Airport, some of the best schools in the Western Cape as well as being in close proximity to shopping and entertainment amenities. Aan de Wijnlanden will have secure road access to both Baden Powell Drive and Van Riebeeck Road, making access to Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Bellville and Somerset West an easy drive away.
- 04.ORGANIC PLANNING. Town planning of Aan de Wijnlanden has recognized the uniquely secure pocket of land nestled between De Wjnlanden, Baden Powell Drive and Van Riebeeck Road, and capitalizes on the mountain views, gentle slopes and natural contours of the site. An environmentally conscious planning process will produce a village with gently curving roads, crescents and loops, in an organic layout interspersed with parks and large areas of protected endemic fynbos, inducing a feeling of small, tranquil neighbourhoods in an intensely private and secure estate.
- 05.QUALITY VALUE FOR MONEY HOMES. The developers have make a conscious decision to produce quality, value engineered homes where investors and home owners will find incomparable value for money. There will be no compromise in security and the quality of the homes,. Non-essential amenities will be kept to a minimum. The decision being to rather spend money on the purchasers’ primary investment, being the homes themselves. A wide range of two and three bedroom homes will be provided, with quality finishes specified as well as lifestyle elements such as landscaped gardens, built in braais and swimming pools being available to purchasers. The Aan de Wijnlanden communal clubhouse, preschool facility and recreational facilities will be built to the highest standards. Together with the landscaped roadways, paths and pocket parks the estate offers an open country lifestyle where residents can enjoy security, without the feeling of being hemmed in by oppressive enclosures. Careful planning and design incorporates landscaping with storm water and road layouts, to form additional functional areas of recreation that will require minimal upkeep through indigenous water wise planting. Several kilometres of walking/jogging paths will be provided within the estate, including environmentally acceptable access points and pathways to the rare renosterveld conservation areas included in the estate.
- 06.SMART CONNECTED VILLAGES. Fast internet connectivity will be enabled to every home, with Fibre to the Home technology installed by Vodaphone. Not only will fast data be available, but the system will connect to DSTV and other new live streaming service providers. Intermittent, weather dependent satellite dish fed signal will be replaced by reliable fibre fed signal. Residents will have the ability to work from home and be assured of a connected society, the fibre network providing a platform for security connection to the gatehouses, CCTV and free voice connection within the estate. By combining cutting edge CCTV monitoring technology to manned security gates and electrified perimeter fencing, the development will offer the highest level of security for its residents.
- 07.ECONOMY CONSCIOUS LIFESTYLE. In keeping with today’s austere economic climate, the developers are pulling out all stops to drive down the cost of living in Aan de Wijnlanden. One innovation will be the incorporation of energy saving, and reduction of dependence on electrical supply, in the design of all the homes. Careful placement and orientation of homes will maximize natural heating in winter and shading in summer. Every home will be provided with gas oven hobs and solar heated hot water systems. Off the grid technology will also be employed as far as possible in communal facilities.
- 08.EXCELLENT INVESTMENT. Aan de Wijnlanden will appeal to cost conscious families, investors and young people starting out as well as the older resident wishing to scale down. Every unit will be free standing and most of the units will have double garages and built in braai areas, in a landscaped garden. The units are well priced and rental demand is strong in the area, which translates to excellent returns and high capital growth for investors.
Enquire about this Stellenbosch Property Investment Opportunity!
How IGrow can assist with your Property Investment Portfolio
SA Investor Rentals - IGrow's exclusive specialist investor letting company.
Create an exceptional and distinct financial - road map towards financial freedom.
We specialise in Trust Law, Trust and Business Structures, Trust Administration, Estate & Tax Planning.
Request a Consultation
Enter your details and request a Free Property Investment Consultation with a IGrow Strategist
Stay updated with South African Property Investments News and Tips, including Exclusive below market Property Investment opportunity alerts
Are you a Property Developer?
IGrow provides strategic marketing, costing and structuring advice regarding the size, price, layout and specifications of the units to be built, to maximise returns for the developer, helping developers sell out their residential developments as quickly as possible.
Enter your details and our New Development Project Co-Ordinator will call you back to discuss your Development.