The South African property market has enjoyed an amazing growth period over the last few years with many stories of successes and wonderful profits.
This has resulted in many people ‘jumping onto the bandwagon’ and have enjoyed the ride without doing their financial homework and without asking the following question: “What happens if the property market changes?” We believe that well-prepared and investors with knowledge will continue to be successful.
Making investment decisions should involve logic and decisions based on the calculated assessment of risk and exposure to the possibility of loss or liability. To safeguard investor’s exposure to any danger of loss, the IGrow Investment Software ensures that investors now embarking on property investments do not burn their fingers in the future.
IGrow Wealth Investments have developed unique investor software, specifically designed for property investors who want to make a financial decision based on sound economic and scientific principles, not emotions, thereby reducing risk and ensuring success.
The IGrow Wealth Software is user-friendly and crucial for the successful administration and management of any property investment portfolio. Long term projection functions deliver immeasurable value.
IGrow Software answers all the following concerns and issues:
- determines the impact an increase or decrease interest rate has on monthly bond repayments
- confirms that you are not over-paying for a property
- determines the potential profit on a property prior to making the offer
- compares properties
- reveals the impact a vacant property can have on cash-flow
- explains the effect of inflation on your property over a 10 or 20 year period?
- details the annual cost of repairs and maintenance
- shows how agents Levies and Rentals can be allowed for
- plans for transfer duty, fees and registration costs
- explains the different costs when purchasing as an individual, as a Company, a CC or as a Trust and what effect the entity will impact on cash flow
- motivates why 4 small properties are more desirable than one expensive property
- details how rental on your property impacts on cash-flow
- predicts when it is possible to begin receiving monetary reward from the property
- determines the cash flow needed to cover shortfalls and transfer fees
- accurately predicts the return on cash invested on property after 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- stipulates the outstanding bond after 5, 10 or 20 years?
- specifically presents the rental income in years 3, 9, 12 or 20 years and the impact a 5, 8 or 10% annual rental increase has on investments
- determines the Capital Growth Rate of the property after 2, 6, 10 or 20 years?
- calculates the break even point of rented property
- projects the year by year equity growth at the click of a button
- allows investors to make informed decisions when it comes to property investments
Please Note: Members joining the IGrow Wealth Investors club for a period of 12 months will automatically qualify for a FREE copy of the IGrow Wealth Investors Software. Thereafter the Software is available to use indefinitely whether the person remains a member or not.