An established, fast growing property investment company is looking for a rental agent to assist with the placement of tenants and move-in / move-out inspections, in our numerous complexes in the Parklands, Paarl and Kraaifontein areas. Must be willing to put in a few hours over weekends. No sourcing of properties. Petrol allowance.
Our offices are based in Durbanville. Must be willing to start as soon as possible or latest 15 November 2015.
Duties will include:
- Placement of tenants on a regular basis
- Move-in / Move-out inspections
- Attend to snag lists for the developer
- Process new tenant applications via TPN when necessary
- Complete leases and get leases signed by tenants
- Liaising with the admin team with regards to new rentals and tenants
- Liaise with tenants and owners if need be
- Deal with maintenance issues on site and conduct a follow up
- Meet and liaise with bank valuators on site
- Any other admin related or Ad Hoc duties related to the industry
- Experience in dealing with tenants
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English, speak, read and write
- Be able to cope in a highly pressurized and stressed environment
- Professional attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Preferably NQF4
- Own transport
- Own cell phone
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Should you be interested in this exciting new position, please e-mail or fax your CV to:
086 5460 400