Established and growing group based in Cape Town Northern Suburbs/Durbanville is looking to appoint a Recently Qualified CA (SA) as Financial Accountant.
This is a specialist consulting position and is an opportunity for personal growth with this successful dynamic team.
- 2 – 3 years post article experience
- Previous experience in property/inter vivos trusts beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills. Hands-on self-starter, detail orientated, dynamic and confident. Your ideal work environment would be described as an exciting, challenging, innovative and commercial enterprise.
- Service orientated
- Problem solving ability
- Knowledge of Pastel accounting
- Able to interact across all levels of the business
- Tax – provisional tax, dealing with SARS, SARS e-filing
- Well organised
- Team player working with other group specialists in a team environment
- Analytical mind
- Deadline driven
Job Description/key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full financial function
- Preparation of financial statements for group a & clients
- Financial Reporting
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Conduct Needs Analysis of client’s requirements
- Statutory Returns
- Implement medium and short term plans to ensure the Company’s goals and objectives are met
- Manage debit orders
- Reconcile inter group loan accounts
- Tax administration and tax consulting
- Consult and advise trustees on financials and tax.
- Effectively communicating and presenting critical financial matters at all Trust meetings.
- Recons of monthly cash and bank transactions
- Budget and yearend audit preparations
- Assist and review of TAX and VAT
- Prepare all statutory VAT reconciliations/ returns required by expected due dates
- Liaise with clients, banks and Auditors
- Carry out additional duties as and when required
- Ensure all records are accurately captured on the computer system
- Keeping abreast with new developments/legislation pertaining to trusts and corporate entities including relevant tax legislation.
R20 000 – R30 000 per month negotiable on qualifications and experience
Training and support on the administration of trusts will be provided.