Property Investment Strategist Opportunity
We are looking for talented Property Investment Strategist who are top performers in the marketplace who will uphold our reputation and strong market presence by delivering exceptional customer service. The applicant would act as a dedicated strategist for investors belonging to the IGrow Property Investors Club. The consultant will be responsible to negotiate the successful purchasing of investment properties, advise property investors on market conditions, conduct appraisals and assist investors to make informed and strategic decisions about their property portfolios.
The role of the strategist is to assist clients (investors) to build and protect their personal wealth. This is achieved by consulting clients on the following:
- Establishing their long term financial goals and conducting affordability and financial exposure studies for clients to determine their investment ability.
- Structuring their investment vehicles/ business structures for maximum returns on investment, based on tax and estate planning.
- Creating their long term investment strategy to build, grow and maintain their personal wealth, through buy-to-let real estate as the main asset class.
- Diversifying their investment portfolios through collective investments and other private and listed investment funds.
- Protect their wealth through structured risk assurance.
IGrow has an abundance of regular new clients, mainly through educational seminars and online media marketing. No cold calling or canvassing is required.
All investment products and services, including real estate investment opportunities, are sourced and provided by IGrow. The office has a comprehensive team of experts for in-house support to strategists, including various attorneys, chartered accountants and tax specialists.
Ideal candidates will have a sound knowledge of investment principles, the South African economy and experience in the financial planning and/ or real estate industry. A financial qualification (certificate, diploma or degree) is a minimum requirement. The ability to consult and sell to high net clients is a prerequisite.
Key criteria for applicants:
- NQF4 in real estate anadvantage.
- Minimum3–5years’experience in the financial planning/realestate.
- Fully bi-lingual.
- Must have own transport.
- Well presented as the strategist will consult with clients on a daily basis.
- Must have a positive attitude and“out of the box” thinker.
- Must be willing to learn as the position is very detail orientated.
- Knowledge on taxation is an advantage (training will be provided).
- Must have knowledge on real estate contracts and processes from sale, to registration & rentals.
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure as there are strict KPI’s & targets to be met each month.
- Estate Agents with the necessary background and knowledge are welcome to submit their CV’s. The position is suitable for Estate Agents and Financial Planners. Successful candidates will be required to register with the EAAB in order to obtain a valid FFC (support will be provided).
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Successful applications will be contacted within 3 working days of application. Should we not contact you, please consider your application unfortunately as unsuccessful.